Having presences in Australia since 2009 with over 25 local staff, Q cell is known for their continued support and quality within Australia. Engineered from their German factory the Intersolar award winning brand leads the way in price and quality. Solaire Connect is one of a few companies that is a direct partner of Q cell. This means we can offer you direct support for issues and most importantly sharper Q cell pricing.
Who We Stock
One of our preferred solar panel manufacturers are the 2015 and 2020 Inter-solar award winner REC. They offer us a unique selling proposition that other products just can’t offer.
SolarEdge comes with a 12 year inverter manufacturer’s warranty and a 25 year optimizer warranty. System performance and maintenance is at the forefront of Solaire Connect priorities so being able to monitor the system at panel level gives increased yield and peace of mind.
- Industry leading 99% efficient inverter and intersolar award winner.
- 12 year inverter warranty, 25 year optimiser warranty.
- Optional extras available such as, immersion controllers and dry contacts. Divert surplus energy to your hot water system, pool pumps and other home appliances.
- Batteries can be simply added at a later date.
- Allows you to place panels in any orientation.
- Will deliver around 5-25% more yield than standard grid tie inverters.
- Difficult installations are made easy with the flexible strings.
- Panels will be monitored by Solaire Connect, allowing us to flush out under performing panels. These would go unnoticed with a grid tie inverter.
- You can monitor and control the system with any hand held device via the energy management suite.
The German company is widely regarded by many as the premium inverter manufacturer in the industry. This reputation has been earned over many years because of their products longevity, reliability, efficiency and ever improving technology. SMA PowerUP Trusted Solar Energy Partners are fully qualified and trained to install and service your SMA inverter. If you’re looking for a competent and professional SMA Partner in your area, the SMA PowerUP Trusted Solar Energy Partner network is all you need to ensure you receive the best experience with SMA and solar.
Solaire Connect feels Sungrow is the best inverter option, if you are looking for a great price point matched with an extremely good manufacturer.
Sungrow inverters boast some major projects worldwide including the iconic Beijing (Birdsnest) olympic stadium. Formed in 1997 Sungrow are recognised as one of the biggest inverter manufacturers in the world. Sungrow offers a 5+5 year warranty on their inverters. Sungrow has had a presence in Australia since 2012. Solaire Connect have used Sungrow for around 7 years and we believe that this product repensents perfectly what a high quality Chinese manufactured product can be.
Sungrow offers an entry level price point but is definitely a mid-range product. Sungrow have a good range of domestic inverters to compliment their commercial range. The also have a well priced hybrid inverter and even a battery storage unit.
The Inverter of choice for many Australian is Fronius. Available with a 5+5 warranty the Austrian manufactured inverter is one that offers reliability and affordability.
LG Chem is part of the world leading LG Group of companies – a group which operates across many diverse business areas globally. With 22 years of experience in successfully delivering products and solutions to customers in the global energy sector,LG Chem is recognized as the industry leader in Lithium-ion battery manufacturing. Lithium-ion Battery Cells LG Chem’s L&S (Lamination & Stacking) process minimizes dead space, enables higher energy density, and enhances the sustainability of cell structures. The new RESU series features industry-leading continuous power (4.2kW for RESU6.5) and DC round-trip efficiency (95%). LG Chem’s L&S (Lamination & Stacking) technology provides durability ensuring 80% of capacity retention after 10 years. The RESU is designed to allow easy wall-mounted or floorstanding installation for both indoor and outdoor applications. The inverter connections have also been simplified, reducing installation time and costs.
- Compatible with a wide range on single phase inverter’s and soon to be compatible with the Fronius Symo Hybrid.
- Range of sizes and options in both the High Voltage and Low Voltage categories.
- Wealth of experience and knowledge in the battery industry, extremely important when considering warranty and ongoing support and maintenance of products.
- Compact and small, takes up limited space in your garage and reduces any potential hazards with cars.
The SENEC Home is engineered for 12,000 recharging cycles and stores over 80% of the power requirements of average households. These benefits are currently enjoyed by 14,000 households in Germany where Senec has 18% of the market renowned for engineering excellence. Since being founded in 2009, SENEC has focused exclusively on energy management for home, developing a complete management system that offers secure access to a stable power supply. Internet-connected, the system will also install its own software updates and let you track and control your energy usage via the SENEC smartphone app.
Your PV systems can be monitored by Solaire Connect, analysed and compared quickly. Using the Fronius online portal Solar.web. real time system data can be accessed and is clearly presented. It also stores all data and production so you can easily compare how your system is performing to previous years.
Best of all, it’s FREE!
For years battery storage has been a pipe dream for not only companies but customers. Now thanks to LG batteries are not only affordable but feasible, LG Chem are compatible with the SolarEdge inverter on single phase homes. If you want to have batteries and you are three phase, we then look to Fronius Battery banks.