Balcatta, Western Australia
- Reducing Overall power consumption by as much as possible little to no-out of pocket cost.
- Average bills were between $971 – $1,500 Per Month (@ 0.30 cents per Unit)
Considering all factors of feasibility including limited roof space, our solution was to install a 20kW Solar PV System using high-efficiency REC Panels and Austrian Fronius inverter. Additionally for the air conditioners being used for more than 10 hours per day we Converted the inefficient refrigerant in the 8 of the highest use Air-Conditioning units to an environmentally friendly more energy efficient Hydro-Carbon Refrigerant.
What we installed:
- 75 x REC 270w Peak Panels
- 1 x 20kW Fronius Symo Inverters
- Fronius Monitoring system
- Average achievement of 70% Reduction of Overall Power Costs
- 20kW Solar PV
- 8 air-conditioner hydro-carbon gas conversions
- A 80% reduction of daylight consumption by installing a 20kw Solar PV System.
- A 25-30% reduction in running costs from converting to Hydro-Carbon gas for the 8 air-conditioning units
- Based on a conservative average, the anticipated savings per month ranges from $600-$650 which ultimately saves the business over $7,000 per year, with a 36 month return on investment (ROI)
- On our Rent to Own option at $420 per month during the Term = Cash flow Positive
- Reduction of 24,997 kg CO2 / year
- Annual energy output of 32,120 kWh